Monday, March 3, 2008
Secret
I didn't turn, my cell phone in the dorm after lights-out. I kept this as a secret only to the staffs and some of my friends knew about this. It happened last week, so it has been kept as a secret for a week. I revealed it because I needed help from my roommate so I can have my cell phone during the night. This secret tells how much I love my cell phone and that I am a person who can hide something frome someone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Dear Nataly,
Is having your cell phone in your room at night absolutely necessary? Please carefully consider your actions here - is it more important to have your cell phone than to have integrity and the trust of your dorm staff? You're a kind, sweet young woman, Nataly, so I feel a little surprised by your desire to do this. Also ... everyone in Grade 8, as well as your dorm staff, are able to link to this website and read your posts. Please make good decisions here.
With love,
Ms. J.
I think you are such a good kid !!Actually, sometimes I didn't hand my cell phone in, too. But I was surprised that you wrote this in your blog !!!
kk.
yeahh nataly. at least you didn't get caught :D
i think you didn't put the alarm on it. it took some real thinking to not hand your phone in right?
nice blog. great post too!
:)
LOL.hahahhaa
my pak na young....aigooo
its ok,,i love my cell fony too!!<3
hey!
shame on you!!! jkjk I would hate to have to turn in my cell phone!! so, no worries I probably would do it too. hehe You're so honest now that you wrote it on your blog though!! haha
luv ya♥
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
이러다 youre gonna get caught!!
hahahahahahhahahaahah....;
잼있다 :)
yo nataly!
this is a very honest
story for 'secret' hehe :)
i encourage you not to
be in love~~with your
cellphone tooo hehehe
bad habit dudee
but i know how you feel!
hehe sometimes
i do that tooo
its pretty funn hehe
nice dude.
Hmmm... i remember thatㅋㅋsorry for falling asleep thoughㅋㅋ anyway, thats super brave ahaha i would do that if i were dorm ㅋㅋ nice job ....
haha i did that once but i just slept lol
its really fun to not turn in cell phone in the night hehehe
i want to msg people at night
like day students such as ummm...
yea
lol
well, nice blog!!
Post a Comment